Friday, September 26, 2008

A new Cuttlebug Yahoo Group

A few months back Wendy P and I decided that we needed a NZ cuttlebug group as these little green bugs had become addictive to use for embossing and die-cutting on Cards, ATCs etc.
Here is the Link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CuttlebugInspiration/
CUTTLEBUGINSPIRATION

Have you been caught by the "bug" yet ?
If you own a cuttlebug or are thinking of buying one and live in New Zealand then this is the group for you !
Our members will share tips and techniques and show their cards made with the cuttlebug embossing folders and dies.
All chat papercraft related is also welcome including stamping, scrapbooking, card making, etc.
We will also be having monthlyswaps of die cuts, embossed cardstock/paper and completed greeting cards using the cuttlebug folders & dies.
We would love you to join us !!!
Here are some samples of the swaps that we have done :-)
Bookmarks by Sally W
Card by Wendy P
Card by Wendy P
ATC by Carol D
ATC by Carol D

1 comment:

quiltcrazygal said...

Hi Carol, thanks for stopping at my blog. You do lovely work. I just love the postcard you sent me, I get a lot of comments on it. I'm so glad you enjoyed the one I sent. I sewed on all those beads just after I was recovering from a long hospital stay. It was good therapy. Happy January to you! Jenna Louise