Friday, February 6, 2009

Cyber Fyber Gallery Exhibition

On January 8th, The Cyber Fyber Gallery Exhibition opened in Columbia, South Carolina. Susan Lenz, a very talented fiber artist,had been working on this massive project or over a year. Thank you so much Susan, your hard work is appreciated. Here's a link to her blog, just click on it
cyberfyberexhibition.blogspot.com
There are links on her blog to where you can view the fiber art submitted, and get other information on this fantastic show.

This fabric/fiber postcard #188 is the one I traded for this show.
I swapped with Susan for one of her beautiful fabric postcards. Many beautiful postcards were submitted, so you should take a look and feast on the eye candy and huge variety of fabric/fiber art.
Here's the link to where you can view all of the postcards traded.I think it will excite you!
cyberfyberonlinepostcards.blogspot.com

This is the ATC that I traded for the show #32 -- here is the link for the ATCs
cyberfyberonlineatcs.blogspot.com

I'm totally amazed and pleased at the variety of postcards and ATC submitted, it was totally awesome. I just wished that I could have gone to the show, and see it in person.

4 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

So beautiful! I just love fiber art, very nice:) Jenna Louise

B.Valianti/myth maker said...

I am admiring your fiber art!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I am honored that a few words of mine could touch you like that, and bring you back to such lovely sky memories. :)
~Barbara

Carol said...

Admiring your fiber art and your grandson is so precious ~ Looks like you have a wonderful family ~ Added you to my favorite links and thanks for stopping by my blog ~ http://artmusedog.blogspot.com ~ What would we do without our arts and crafts!???? Hugs and namaste,
Carol

Anna said...

These are just gorgeous Carol!